|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £27000 per annum + ss+benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£22,000 - £27,000 + study support + benefits
Are you seeking a new role which will offer you responsibility and development? This is an excellent opportunity for a junior finance professional to join a business which is established enough to offer them support and progression opportunities on their journey towards qualification.
Our client, an impressive and growing entity, is seeking an ambitious and bright Finance Assistant to join their finance team.
The successful applicant will be given responsibility early on and play an integral role in maintaining the cashbook and contribute to the overall profitability of a growing business.
- Processing cash receipts and payments
- Maintaining and updating the cashbook
- Monitoring aged debt, maintaining accurate records of all chasing activity
- Liaising with commercial leads to ensure all relevant debt and queries are managed as necessary
- Performing timely and accurate completion of bank reconciliations
- Processing expense costs into financial systems
- Supporting the wider finance team in closing the ledgers
The successful candidate will be finance professional with advanced Excel skills. You will have at least 2 years' experience within a finance team. A confident communicator you will have examples of your ability to work effectively across a business.
The ability to work independently is essential, with an ability to pick up new ledger systems with ease. Credit control experience would be advantageous but not essential
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
City of London, London
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
North West England, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
North London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £27000 per annum