Finance and Accounting Graduate
|Job Title:||Finance and Accounting Graduate|
|Salary:||£24000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus + Full Study Package|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire
£24,000 - £29,000 + Bonus + Full Study Support
Are you a graduate who has completed a 12 Month placement year or has 12 months experience within a finance department since graduation? If the answer is yes and you are seeking a management accounting or financial analysis role with full study support towards either CIMA or ACCA then keep reading.
Vitae Financial Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with this major, innovative and marketing leading business at their corporate Head Quarters where over 1000 staff are based including a large buzzing finance and accounting function covering all areas of finance from Financial Accounting & Control, Financial Reporting, Commercial Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, Property Finance and Procurement Finance to name a few.
We currently have two amazing opportunities for recent graduates to secure roles in both the Financial Planning & Analysis team and the Management Accounting / Commercial Finance teams.
Key duties will include;
* Providing financial support to operational teams to analyse performance and drive future performance and efficiencies
* Producing management accounting packs including key commentary and variance analysis
* Producing periodic budgets and forecasts to ensure the business is aligned with key performance metrics in-line with business strategy and targets
* Business partnering operational staff to support key business projects with commercial analysis and insight
* Assisting with commercial and pricing proposals
* Assisting with investment analysis for major CAPEX projects including business case analysis
* 3 A-Levels - minimum equivalent of 3 B's
* 2.1 Degree - Ideally Finance, Accounting, Maths, Economics, Engineering or other numerical subject
* 12 Months - minimum previous experience within a finance function ideally in a management accounting or analytical role
* Excel Skills - proficient in the use of pivot tables and look-ups
* Competitive salary, performance bonus, 33 days holidays, fully funded study support towards CIMA or ACCA, generous staff discounts, gym membership and other benefits.
* You will be assigned a mentor to support you through your studies and help you achieve your personal development objectives
* Outstanding development opportunities within a major marketing leading business that is out growing its competitors
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Study Support
Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bens