Finance Analyst (Part-Qualified)
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst (Part-Qualified)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Study Support + 10% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The role will be ideally suited to an Analyst with at least 18 months experience, as well as having started studying towards ACCA/CIMA. You will be a key part of a dynamic team, supporting reporting and analysis for the department including people costs, opex & capex project costs.
Main duties include:
* Delivering insightful reporting
* Month end cycle, including posting journals, P&L and balance sheet reviews
* Business partnering with a range of stakeholders to gather information and data for insight and commentary
* Reviewing labour spend
* Assisting Finance Manager with Opex reporting
* Analysing and identifying trends
* Understanding cost variances and drivers
* Creating and maintaining cost allocation models
* Supporting the forecasting process
The successful candidate will be studying towards ACCA/CIMA and be of Graduate calibre. You must have strong Excel skills and have performed an analytical role in a fast-paced and commercial environment.
Confidence and credibility is key and you must have examples to date where you've demonstrated strong communication skills and an ability to build professional working relationships with a range of individuals.
Aside from this, attitude is key and to fit with the company culture you must apply a positive and proactive approach to every task, as well as an eagerness to consistently learn and develop. You will benefit from a fun, dynamic and supportive professional work place where high achievers and hard work is always acknowledged.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available