Finance Analyst - Newly Qualified ACA
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst - Newly Qualified ACA|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus,Share Scheme + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
You will be given the opportunity to partner with a range of functions and work closely with Senior Stakeholders to provide financial insight and support. It's a varied, challenging and business facing role, focusing on budgets, forecasts, variances and identifying key cost differences and drivers.
* Producing quality monthly reporting on variances; variance analysis to budget, forecast and prior year; identifying key cost differences and drivers to provide insight.
* Overall control and monitoring of the key processes, ensuring strong rigour of process and analytical review
* Manage the development and continual improvement of monthly reporting including the speed of reporting, the quality and content of reporting.
* Actively liaise with FP&A to identify issues and highlight risks/opportunities and assist with monthly forecasts and budget processes
* Strong business partnering with crosses functional stakeholders including Engineering, project teams, F&PA and IT, to ensure seamless communication and integrity of results and forecasts
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified from a top 10 practice and a stellar academic record to date. You must demonstrate a passion for business and be enthusiastic about the possibility of becoming part of a highly progressive, dynamic FTSE 100 that continues to grow and evolve its infrastructure.
You must also be highly inquisitive and have an ability to challenge the status quo where appropriate; you will also have examples to date where you have being instrumental in improving existing processes and applied a positive and flexible approach to any task. Confident and credible personalities are a top requirement with this client, as you must capable of building stakeholders relationships quickly and communication with individuals at all levels.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified ACA to not only leave practice, but join a business that consistently proves it status as a top employer with a culture and environment that never fails to disappoint.
Why work with Vitae:
Vitae Financial Recruitment has a focus on recruiting the best talent for our clients but also for working closely with talented individuals to secure them the right long term opportunities within a culture that fits you. Our ethical approach means you can trust us to act in your best interests at all times and you can also rest assured that we will represent and prepare you to our clients in the best possible way.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available