Finance Analyst (Contract - Perm)
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst (Contract - Perm)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
This is a contract - perm opportunity, as the client need someone as soon as possible in the New Year. There will be a permanent role providing you prove to be a strong culture fit, show initiative and strive to impress in the initial stages.
Main duties include:
* Maintaining and updating sales reporting tool and master data
* Preparing pack for weekly Trading Meeting
* Creating and managing ad hoc reporting using Business Objects
* Reviewing new business investment appraisal requests
* Forecasting P&L appraisal for enhanced investments
* Creating periodic profitability analysis
* Supporting period end cost centre reviews
* Assisting in the creation of sales budgets
* Ad hoc projects and analysis and required
The successful candidate will be a confident and savvy Analyst with at least 18 months' experience in a fast-paced finance function. You must demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude with a commitment to delivering top calibre reports and value-adding outputs. Strong Excel is a must and knowledge of SAP/Business Objects would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic chance for an ambitious and commercially astute Finance Analyst to join an employer of choice that can provide not only a fun and flexible working environment, but a clear path for reward and progression.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + plus bonus
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Divisional Finance Analyst
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus