Finance Analyst (Contract - Perm)
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst (Contract - Perm)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
This is a contract - perm opportunity, as the client need someone as soon as possible in the New Year. There will be a permanent role providing you prove to be a strong culture fit, show initiative and strive to impress in the initial stages.
Main duties include:
* Maintaining and updating sales reporting tool and master data
* Preparing pack for weekly Trading Meeting
* Creating and managing ad hoc reporting using Business Objects
* Reviewing new business investment appraisal requests
* Forecasting P&L appraisal for enhanced investments
* Creating periodic profitability analysis
* Supporting period end cost centre reviews
* Assisting in the creation of sales budgets
* Ad hoc projects and analysis and required
The successful candidate will be a confident and savvy Analyst with at least 18 months' experience in a fast-paced finance function. You must demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude with a commitment to delivering top calibre reports and value-adding outputs. Strong Excel is a must and knowledge of SAP/Business Objects would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic chance for an ambitious and commercially astute Finance Analyst to join an employer of choice that can provide not only a fun and flexible working environment, but a clear path for reward and progression.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North West England, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
North London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £27000 per annum