Finance Analyst - 6-9 Months
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst - 6-9 Months|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Haslam|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client, an instantly recognisable consumer lead business with a strong presence across their market, is looking to source a bright and ambitious Part-Qualified Finance Analyst to join their team on an interim basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to build on previous experience within a large, fast-paced organisation which is both professional and sociable in equal measure.
Key responsibilities include:
* Budgeting & Forecasting
* Monthly management reporting on key KPI`s
* Full responsibility of month end and invoicing
* Month end accruals, reporting and subsequent invoicing
* Identifying patterns and trends and providing analytical support
* Managing and monitoring of traffic to identify any issues
* Assist with audit data requests
* Build strong relationships both internally and externally
* Provide commercial support
* Liaise with stakeholders, both financial and non-financial
* Ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will be actively studying towards their ACCA/CIMA and ideally be at the final stages. You will be highly ambitious and possess a self-motivated attitude towards your work. This role requires someone with a very keen eye for detail and the ability to work on their own initiative.
Our client offers a very enjoyable and relaxed working culture, where high achievers and hard workers are acknowledged and rewarded accordingly. This is an interim role and so all candidates must be immediately available to interview and start.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Manager (15 Months Contract)
Salary: £50000 - £62000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and Bonus
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Study Support
Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus & Bens