|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames, Surrey|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Study Support|
|REF:||NH 4583 DL_1585661253|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
£35,000 - £42,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth, is currently looking to source an ambitious Finance Analyst to join their dynamic team.
This is a newly created role due to the rapid growth of the business.
- Support the Global Financial Planning Manager and work with the Regional finance teams to analyse and understand drivers of performance, risk and opportunities
- Own the submission and consolidation of the market and regional Profit and Loss (P&Ls) into the company's planning system
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the company's planning system and identify opportunities to improve the financial planning processes: Development of new and dynamic reports in the system to provide deep financial insights
- Provide insights to the Finance community, including the CFO, based on historical and future trends, and also risk profile
- Support in preparation of presentations for: Board of Directors, Leadership team, Financial Leadership Team
- Partner with the Global controllers to manage productivity and costs
- Business partner the Global Marketing teams to jointly define annual budgets and monitor budget/spend during the year, ensuring timely and correct booking of the investment
- Regularly support the control and reporting team around period end and annual close
- Support the Global Financial Planning Manager and Director in Ad hoc analysis and the preparation of presentations and decks for the leadership team
The successful individual must have a proven track record within a similar role and the ability to work effectively under pressure. You will be studying towards your ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification and have excellent communication skills at all levels.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available