|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits plus Bonus
The company has continued to grow over the last few years and as a result of continued expansion they are looking to source a talented Finance Analyst who can add value through strong analysis, creativity and an excellent work ethic.
- Prepare weekly P&L reports for the relevant sites making sure all the relevant items are captured and reports provide a reliable view of actual performance
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations for relevant sites are completed
- Produce ah hoc analysis to identify and understand cost/margin variances, revenue themes and wages spend across the relevant sites and communicate results to Senior Managers and Operational team to assist them in making informed decisions around pricing and promotions
- Investigate margin discrepancies at month end to identify potential changes/improvements to processes to tighten up margin managements in procurement, stock control, rota management etc
- Provide support at year end on the annual audit process
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to sales/marketing, leading them from a finance point of view
- Provide robust commercial challenges so that revenue weakness and cost overruns are properly investigated and understood
- Produce monthly business intelligence based on reports done by yourself or from FP&A, including analysis of actual vs target margins and cost trends, and analysis of pricing strategies and revenue trend across the Group to help maximise revenue and drive profit conversion
- Support sites on the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Studier or Qualified with strong communication and analytical skills. You will be able to influence senior business partners and have previous experience working within a rapidly changing environment.
You will be a strong management accountant with a inquisitive mind always looking to add value and challenge the status quo. You will be ready to roll your sleeves up and help the team as required, challenging processes when needed.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and Bonus
City of London, London
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Finance Business Partner
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension