|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic entity with an innovative approach to business that has helped them retain market leading status, is looking for a talented and charismatic Financial Analyst to join its team.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to propel your career within a business that has not only gained market dominance, but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
Key duties include:
- Develop and maintain KPI reporting scorecard weekly and monthly
- Produce management reports for internal use by the Board and Operational functions and communicate with value adding commentary
- Assist with gathering information for commercial tenders including assisting the Finance Director in cost analysis
- Create Operational Budget and Forecasts
- Partner with the Operations team, create greater financial awareness and improve overall performance
- Review monthly accounts for Operations and understand all key variances to budget
- Track all changes to operational costs as a result of new business and review against commercial tender
- Work with Stock accountant, ensure the business has robust stock processes and valuation
- Oversee financial review of all Operational capital projects
- Ensure financial compliance throughout the operations is maintained, including within regional depots
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified with proven analytical and commercial exposure. You will think logically and methodically, have a desire to improve and challenge current ways of working as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to influence senior management and positive change. You will be able to work under pressure and deliver high quality work, be organised and proactive and the ability to work independently or as part of a team. On offer is an enjoyable and supportive place to work, with a healthy and transparent working culture.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available