|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus Study Support, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic consumer facing business, is looking for a talented and charismatic Part-Qualified Finance Analyst to join their well-established team.
Key Duties includes
- Creating dynamic reports to provide meaningful data to non-finance colleagues throughout the organisation
- Analysing the future pipeline of business opportunities to improve accuracy of forecasts
- Working with sales managers to create accurate weekly sales forecasts
- Improving the integrity of SalesForce data to drive strategic decision making
- Calculating commission payments
- Producing monthly management pack in a timely and accurate fashion
- Assisting in the creation of monthly P&L forecasts and budgets
- Ad hoc sales analysis as required
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified with previous experience doing a similar role.
You will have demonstrable experience of complex problem solving in an analytical role and the ability to understand commercial requirements.
You will have strong communication skills in a cross-cultural environment and proven analytical skills, showing the ability to improve accuracy and efficiency.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available