|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + plus bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rory Hunt|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client, an award winning and reputable giant standing tall in their field, are looking to source a finance analyst with an impeccable eye for detail and a strong sense of determination. The role will involve cooperating with the finance director on a regular basis, with a strategic plan in place based on commercial decision making and real time data. The ideal applicant will be part or fully qualified, have advanced excel skills and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improve financial status by analysing results; monitoring vacancies; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintaining database by entering, verifying and backing up data.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
What you would get in return
The successful candidate will be entitled to a competitive salary, with the inclusion of a bonus for those who go above and beyond their set targets. The chance to make real change in an organisation of this stature would be present from the start.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum
Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + ss + benefits
Part-Qualified Finance Analyst
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + study support + benefits
South West London, London
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus plus Excellent benefits
Salary: £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus