|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus Study Support, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic consumer facing business, is looking for a talented and charismatic Part-Qualified Finance Analyst to join their well-established team.
Key Duties includes
- Consolidation of weekly and monthly reporting across several territories
- Delivery of individual territory monthly finance packs with clear and insightful commentary and analysis on performance
- Production of the group monthly finance pack
- Produce and optimise the weekly reporting of performance KPIs
- Other weekly reporting including market reports
- Support delivery of group board presentations, including territory board meetings
- Delivery of the in-year forecasting and budgeting processes
- Develop of territory reporting packs for forecast and budget processes and development of group consolidation workbooks
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of data into the group financial systems
- Create and implement automated templates and reporting structures
- Using business knowledge and systems skills provide ad-hoc reports and analysis
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified with previous experience doing a similar role. You will have experience of weekly and monthly reporting, analysis and forecasting processes across multiple territories.
You will have demonstrable experience of complex problem solving in an analytical role and the ability to understand commercial requirements.
You will have strong communication skills in a cross-cultural environment and proven analytical skills, showing the ability to improve accuracy and efficiency.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Retail Finance Analyst
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus & Bens