|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits (study support + 30% bonus)|
|REF:||TS 424594 8JF_1544184084|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Our client, a growing retail brand, are looking to employ a new finance analyst. Voted as one of the best large companies to work for, it is the perfect place to develop your career. To fill the requirements for this role you must be commercially astute part qualified accountant with a keen interest in retail and a background as a financial analyst/ management accountant.
* Analyse large data sets and liaise with the Commercial team in producing cost effective promotions.
* Setup and run meetings gain a thorough understanding of the commercial market.
* Improvements of forecast models.
* Develop pricing uplift models to understand pricing sensitivity.
* Manage marketing accounts, month end forecasting/planning.
* Developments and improvements in reporting systems.
* Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA).
* Strong communication of analytical data.
* Advanced Excel.
* SAP and Oracle (preferred).
The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of a large growing company with a great cultural approach to work. As well as a fast paced environment to work in the company pride themselves on an excellent social environment including a multitude of company events.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available