|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Bradley Salih|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Our client is looking for an exceptional Finance Analyst to join their ever growing and highly successful team. They are an internationally recognised business, seeking a candidate who can expertly engage with clients worldwide as well as provide high quality analytical reviews.
The position grants wide organisational exposure and excellent connections as part of a fantastic professional development cycle. Compounding this is the rotation into a new business area (18 months), which the adept candidate will handle through their versatile skillset. This exemplifies our clients drive to develop, challenge and reward.
* Financial reporting for international hubs
* Ensuring intercompany recharges are processed monthly
* Reviewing and correcting coding and postings for all hubs and monitoring the status of entities
* Liaising with legal and tax to ensure all loan and intercompany documentation is up to date
* Producing monthly MI information for decision making by senior management
* Conducting internal reviews of international sites (maximum 1 week travel per year) and reporting to Board
* Assisting in Budget and Forecast requirements and work closely with commercial teams
* Performing analytical reviews to ensure P&L of all entities is as expected and variances are understood
A candidate must be studying towards ACCA/CIMA, with a strong career focus. Moreover, the standout applicant will have a strong academic background stemming from a numerical/analytical based degree. These qualifications must be complimented by a candidate who is a confident communicator, with the ability to work to deadlines and targets adeptly. Positive and motivated, you will be able to demonstrate times where you have used problem solving and initiative to generate creative solutions.
This is a great opportunity to embark upon a career path at a company which is thriving, enjoying market leading deals and partnerships.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £35000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + ss+benefits+bonus
Graduate Finance Analyst
Salary: Up to £22000 per annum + bonus + benefits + study support
Finance Analyst (Contract - Perm)
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Study Support