|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£30,000 - £37,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits including Study Support
Our client is looking for an ambitious, committed and enthusiastic Part Qualified Finance Analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful individual will be involved in strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting. This is truly a high profile role where numerical and analytical skills coupled with strong communication skills are essential.
You will support the Commercial Director, Senior Executive and Senior Managements from day one.
- Preparing, analysing and reporting key variances in monthly finances to senior management team
- Partnering with the Operations team and preparing rolling forecast, budgets and actuals
- Collaborate across the Finance Department to increase efficiency in financial processes that cross departmental lines and ensure robust controls are in place
- Perform accounting closing duties with a focus on intra business unit across charges
- Prepare and report on key financial drivers impacting the productivity within the delivery units
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external customers
- Continually support other departments to evaluate the effectiveness of operational procedures and controls to maximise departmental productivity and minimise error
The successful candidate will be a graduate studying or looking start their ACCA/CIMA Qualification. You will have strong communication skills and the ability to influence senior business partner. You will be able to manipulate, analyse and interpret financial and business data as well as having strong Excel Skills.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Study Support
Senior Finance Analyst, Projects
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Bens