|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Our Client, a leading global FTSE 100 Retail is seeking a high calibre, Finance Analyst to join it's highly finance regarded team. The successful individual will be involved in strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting and management reporting. This truly is a high profile role where numerical and analytical skills coupled with strong communication skills are essential. Top performers will have a chance to join the company's Finance Talent Pool and will be developed, rotated and promoted regularly.
- Manage the weekly reporting process, including all narrative and analysis on performance;
- Manage the monthly reporting cycle, including management of the whole P&L and any risks and opportunities;
- Budget reviews with General Managers and central budget holders;
- Communicate business information to a number of stakeholders;
- Provide real-time updates on flash, forecast and actuals throughout month end;
- Produce accurate results based upon variance analysis, regional reviews and detailed understanding of the business;
- Support the Finance Manager in producing budgets and forecasts;
- Manage the budget/forecast models, utilising Excel and Business Object reports;
- Support the production of the monthly flash forecast.
The ideal candidate will be a CIMA/ACCA studier with similar commercial/analytical experience in the finance department of a large company. You will have a strong academic record to date, ideally a degree in a finance related subject; and first time passes in any professional exams taken to date. You will have excellent IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, having the confidence to communicate clearly with senior management. You will think logically and methodically, have the ability to work under pressure and be deadline driven.
Our Client is looking for a professional, naturally inquisitive and driven Financial Analyst who has a proactive attitude and a positive approach. On offer, will be the chance to build a rewarding career path. Our Client will give you the opportunity to develop professionally and personally, and can promise to reward and recognise those who deliver great quality work and who aim to exceed expectations.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £35000 - £48000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum