|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + SS|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client, a market leader if their chosen field, is seeking a junior finance analyst to join their busy finance department. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join a company which fosters and promotes internal talent.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and all reconciling variance to be investigated
- Accurate period end accounting for stock and margin
- Produce the final trading profit figure
- Work with other finance teams to ensure processes are running smoothly
- Assist with understanding variances within the management and financial accounts
- Work with finance operations teams to resolve queries
The successful candidate will be a graduate, with some finance experience, who is studying toward ACCA/CIMA qualification. You will be a commercially aware individual with a real focus on driving performance. A strong understanding of profitability and margin analysis would be advantageous. This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytical finance graduate to propel their finance career in a supportive and progressive finance department.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available