Finance Analyst (12 MFTC)
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst (12 MFTC)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Main duties include:
* Target setting and margin optimisation; play a key role in creating and rolling down corporate business plans to site level target setting by undertaking analysis to ensure fair goals are set
* Develop business understanding of key P&L cost drivers (especially relating to labour)
* Develop and maintain reports to support weekly and periodic reporting cycles
* Present relevant financial information on company and regional performance vs business plan expectations to a wide variety of stakeholders
* Business partner with Operations teams to drive performance improvement initiatives
* Highlight opportunities and risks for both sales trading and cost optimisation
* Provide ad hoc support and analysis to business critical projects across IT, HR and Operations
The successful candidate will be a bright, confident and highly analytical individual, with a proven track record in a similar role using reporting suites to extract and compile management information. You'll have a strong academic record including a business or finance related degree and intermediate to advanced Excel.
You'll need to be an enthuastic team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders outside of Finance. The role relies heavily on an ability to communicate with all levels of the business; presenting, coaching and influencing teams to achieve results by being able to turn complex financial assessments into meaningful outputs.
You will have every opportunity to make your mark during the initial 12 month period, ensuring you have the best chance possible of being recognised and rewarded with future projects and longer term employment. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, fast-paced and dynamic business that operates a truly supportive and flexible working environment.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available