|Job Title:||Finance Administrator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Duration:||12 Months - Per|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum, 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source a Finance Administrator to join their dynamic team on an initial 12 Months Fixed Term Contract basis.
- Weekly time report entry process, ensuring all time reports are submitted on time and revenue captured correctly
- Raising client invoices
- Handling queries and liaising with the Credit Control team
- Maintenance of sold project data and commercial files from sale through to closure of the jobs
- Supporting the senior management team ensuring all the work is billed accurately and on time
- Liaising with other team members to correctly record revenue in a timely fashion
- Purchase ledger maintenance including debit balances, allocations and write offs
- Respond to and follow up queries from suppliers in a professional and timely manner
- Ad hoc work was required
The successful individual will be immediately available and have previous experience doing a similar role. You will have excellent communications skills at all levels and the ability to interact with senior managers from day one. You will be a good team player with flexible and adaptable approach to work. Good interpersonal and organisational skills are essential.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available