European Investment Accountant
|Job Title:||European Investment Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||TS 27594 7467_1547144773|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
A well-known entity in the worldwide market, have opened up a new position as a European Investment Accountant. This is a great chance for someone who can communicate investment information effectively, with senior team members and can efficiently create investment reports.
The candidate that takes on this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Report on all operational processes e.g. controls, balance sheet reconciliations and month end processes.
* Prepare the European investment annual plans and analyse any variances.
* Assist in preparation of investment board reporting packages.
* Reconciliation of balance sheets.
* Produce auditable working papers and include a thorough analytical review.
* Continuously develop and improve departmental processes.
* Advanced Excel- Vlookup's, pivot tables and basic knowledge of macros.
* Fully Qualified .
* Investment Accounting Experience.
If you are successful in your application you will enjoy the benefits of working in a relaxed, friendly environment unusual for this sector. Within this company you will enjoy considerable promotional opportunity in one of the most impressive businesses in the area.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum
Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits