Divisional Finance Director
|Job Title:||Divisional Finance Director|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£85000 - £100000 per annum + Car- £7k, Bonus-24%|
|REF:||NH 495935 HE_1535122295|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Salary: £90- £100kpa, plus Benefits Inc- Car Allowance- £6k, Bonus-15%, Private Medical, Pension
Location: West London
Our client is a multi-sector group which has a number of rapidly growing divisions in the UK. As part of their continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, hands on finance director to continue this journey within one of their largest divisions.
The ideal candidate will be a strong strategic leader with experience working with and providing financial support to a demanding operational entity. You will also be a strong people manager and someone who is able to influence at executive level but also deep dive into the detail and solve process and technical issues.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with the Divisional MD to produce 5 year strategic plans
- Financial modelling to support strategic bids to acquire new business
- Providing key business analysis to operations
- Manage and review the delivery of all financial outputs for the division including statutory, tax and VAT.
- Monitoring departmental results against budgets and forecasts
- Preparation and assisting with departmental forecasts and financial decision making
- Identifying key risks by proactively analysing and communicating departmental financial data to aid the effective management of departments
- Ensuring compliance of financial governance is adhered to within the division.
This role would suit an academically strong qualified accountant with relevant post qualified experience at Divisional Finance Director / Senior Controller level within an operational environment. You should be an adept communicator and able to partner easily with non-finance functions, particularly commercial and operational leaders.
With strong people management experience you will have positive career trajectory and looking to progress within the business either financially or commercially over the coming years.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available