Data Analytics Manager
|Job Title:||Data Analytics Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car- £5k, Bonus, Medical, Pension|
|REF:||NH 7858 TY_1535732127|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
£60- £70kpa plus great benefits Inc Car Allowance- £5k, Bonus, Medical & Pension
Vitae are delighted to be in partnership with a true global brand in their search for a Data Analytics Manager on a permanent basis. This role has materialised due to an internal promotion, thus the prospects in the business for future growth are excellent. The key purpose of this role is to provide value add performance analysis and reporting on a timely basis. This will include the delivery of relevant industry and competitor benchmarking information as well as market activity. Candidate will also ideally have used/ be familiar with Power BI.
Key Duties Inc:-
* Market / industry updates - keep up to date with all developments in the industry and wider economy (making use of market intelligence providers and own research). Issue monthly economic briefings and quarterly reports to senior stakeholders.
* Competitor analysis - maintain financial database and make use of data to benchmark.
* Counter Party Risk Assessment - provide training and advice to finance community to facilitate tracking of financial strength of clients, partners and suppliers, maintaining relationship with the wider business.
* Monitor major performance indicators such as revenues, order bookings, cost of sales, gross income, operating income and capital expenditures to forecast future trends.
* Evaluate Business Improvement projects/programmes and recommend improvements for profitability.
* Development of PowerBI solution to improve reporting efficiencies.
* Support financial reporting to including quarterly reporting of actuals and long term forecasting focussing on variances and trend analysis.
* Play a lead role in the implementation of business intelligence in line with 2020 business plan.
In order to succeed in this role you will be able to lead and work as part of a high performing team, showing strong commercial, strategic and analytical skills. You will be a natural business partner with presence and resilience. You will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ACCA) with a strong academic profile.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
North West London, London
Salary: £36000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
City of London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension