Data Analyst (Financial Modelling/Tableau)
|Job Title:||Data Analyst (Financial Modelling/Tableau)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
The successful candidate will be playing a pivotal part in investigating commercially focused business opportunities, by driving the data strategy and analytics within the function to enable the team to deliver insightful analysis to answer key questions that directly impact major decision making.
Main duties include:
* Owning and driving data strategy, to make data more accessible and user friendly
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders in IT, BI, Customer Analytics and Finance to influence wider BI strategy
* Become a leader in data analytics and support through training and big data solutions
* Work with Senior Manager to provide cohesive analytical support on ad hoc financial analyses that drive business decisions, as well as support development of strategies for the growth of the business
* Partner with Marketing, Operations, Property, Buying, Ecommerce etc. to support their relevant goals and priorities
* Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimise opportunities
Key skills & experience required:
* Comfortable working with large volumes of data, with database experience
* Experience of BI Tools
* High level of initiative and drive, combined with an analytical approach to problem solving and acute commercial awareness
* A lateral thinker who is comfortable working in a changing environment
* Capable of communicating with a wide range of stakeholders and challenging the status quo where necessary
* Strong financial modelling skills
* Tableau would be highly advantageous
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a talented Commercial Analyst with a knack for data and complex analytics, to join a business that is very well known for recognising and retaining high potential individuals, as well as providing real autonomy for employees to make considerable impact.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available