|Job Title:||Data analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum, 12 Months Contract
Our client, a highly impressive and well regarded global organisation, is looking to source an immediately available Data Analyst to join its talented team. You will be inspired by the recognition and expect plenty of opportunity to develop your career.
- Work on complex projects of broad scope that require an in-depth and broader understanding of problem identification, analysis and resolution
- Analyse existing data records, summarise quality and recommend solutions for compliance, cost saving and standardisation opportunities
- Partner with team members in various business units and functions to understand business practices and support/improve new and ongoing business reporting, analytical and training needs
- Define, develop and implement score card metrics and measurement tools
- Develop presentations and effectively communicate results to business partners
- Perform data analyses using analytical models and mathematical analysis
- Ad hoc work as required
The successful candidate will have a technical background and a keen numerical interest. You will have at least 2 years' experience managing databases, providing timely user support and writing reports. You will have advanced quantitative skills with proficiency in data analysis (SAP), modelling and presenting.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available