|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rory Hunt|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Our client, a key player in a highly competitive industry, are looking to source a sociable yet diligent candidate in order to further drive the efficiency of an already outstanding team. The successful applicant will have experience in a similar role and will be capable of communicating effectively with all necessary parties.
* Achieve high volumes of telephonic credit control, documenting call activity and promised payments and disputes in SAP
* Achieve high level collection results for nominated accounts.
* To provide speedy solutions for document requests
* To identify root causes for slow settlement and report back to the Credit Manager or Directors.
* Preparing journals for authorisation and then taking action once approvals completed.
* Attend any cross functional meetings for stakeholders in the business and ensure regular updates are conducted.
If chosen, you will be entitled to a generous salary and benefit package. As a result of their current performance, those willing to hit the set goals head on will have the opportunity to further develop and progress within such a widely renowned,award winning entity.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Accounts Payable Clerk
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
West London, London
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Group Financial Accountant (Technology)
City of London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus- 10%
Accounts Assistant - Treasury
Salary: £27000 - £29000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Associate (German Speaking)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum