|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our client, a key player in its chosen field with a fantastic reputation for quality and impressive market share, is looking to source a credible and highly motivated Credit Controller to join its talented team. The role will play a pivotal part in supporting the Credit Supervisor to drive collection performance, as well as having full accountability for your own portfolio of accounts.
- Full responsibility for the credit control function
- Overseeing the junior credit controller
- Running credit checks and setting credit limits in line with policy
- Preparing monthly KPI reports on sales ledger including reporting Top 20 accounts, accounts on hold, bad debts and arrears
- Large corporate account management including dealing with debit note queries, working with retail returns team to solve invoice queries and ensure payment
- Escalating customer issues as necessary
- Assisting with bank reconciliations
The successful candidate will have an outgoing and confident approach as interaction between the credit control team and sales teams are necessary. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to use your own initiative.
You will have the ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available