|Job Title:||Credit Control|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rory Hunt|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client, a key player in a highly competitive market, are looking to source a sociable yet diligent candidate in order to further drive the efficiency of an already outstanding team. The successful applicant will have experience in a similar role and will be capable of communicating effectively with all necessary parties.
* Achieve high volumes of telephonic credit control, documenting call activity and promised payments and disputes in SAP
* Achieve high level collection results for nominated accounts.
* To provide speedy solutions for document requests
* To identify root causes for slow settlement and report back to the Credit Manager or Directors.
* Preparing journals for authorisation and then taking action once approvals completed.
* Attend any cross functional meetings for stakeholders in the business and ensure regular updates are conducted.
If chosen, you will be entitled to a generous salary and benefit package. As a result of their current performance, those willing to hit the set goals head on will have the opportunity to further develop and progress within such a widely renowned,award winning entity.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Associate (Cash Allocations)
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum
Accounts Receivable Associate (German Speaking)
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
Financial Accountant- Controls and Reporting
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Great Benefits