Contract Revenue Recognition Order Management Coordinator
|Job Title:||Contract Revenue Recognition Order Management Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
We are representing this major international business who are currently seeking an experienced Sales Order Processing Coordinator.
Key to this role is someone with experience of complex contracts and experience of sales order processing in a large company environment where revenue recognition occurs as specific contractual milestones.
As such we require a confident and experienced individual with excellent attention to detail, experience of sales order processing in a complex project based contractual environment, exposure to executing transactional processes within a larger ERP system environment and an understanding of revenue recognition milestones. High verbal and numerical reasoning and competent in the use of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel.
Key roles and responsibilities
* Manage the sales order process end to end.
* Interpret from client contracts, key revenue recognition milestones and communicate appropriately to relevant stakeholders how such revenues will be invoiced and realised.
* Meticulously monitor all projects for which revenue recognition is a feature, ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of, and in agreement with, the stages at which invoicing for work completed is triggered.
* Develop strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure as far as possible, that relevant contractual obligations are executed without dispute.
* Produce for Management timely and informative reports accurately conveying historic performance and forecasts of revenue recognition features of all projects.
* Ensure the conduct of all matters relevant to the role are compliant with approved standards and signed off accordingly, for audit purposes.
* Assist Business Development colleagues as necessary with appropriate contract construction and input to facilitate realistic and non-contentious subsequent revenue recognition.
I have been having a discussion with the Finance department as we are struggling with the Sales Order Management Coordinator role, and we have decided it will be useful for all candidates to provide a cover letter with their application:
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Revenue Growth Manager
West Drayton, London
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical, Pension
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Assistant Management Accountant
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum + Study Support & Benefits
Interim Management Accountant
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Head of Finance
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + Plus Benefits Inc Share Options