Concur Implementation Assistant
|Job Title:||Concur Implementation Assistant|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|REF:||SM 3101018 EXP_1544187651|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Assist with the implementation of Concur expenses system
- Answer queries relating to the change of system
- Assist in identifying system improvements and working with the Accounts Payable Manager and service provider to solve these.
- Prepare and / or make payments to employees for approved expenditures or refunds in current PL system and Concur
- Check all submitted expenses adhere to the company expenses policy and are within the HMRC guidelines
- Ensure supporting VAT documentation and receipts are submitted with the claim.
- Maintain accurate records, prepare expense reports, and periodically balance expense ledgers.
- Manage expense queries from employees and other ad hoc duties
- Answer queries from Managers, Operations Managers, other employees of the company and vendors by phone or email
- Processing of overhead vendor invoices and expense claims in accordance with the Company expense policy and authorisation schedule
The Concur system is one that will be implemented across the business within the next few months and the ideal candidate will be someone who has previously lead or assisted with a similar implementation project. This is a business that are one of the top employers in the area and have a fantastic, forward-thinking work culture where staff are continuously supported and developed.
Due to the nature of the role, only candidates who are immediately available or on a short notice period will be considered.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North London, London
Salary: Up to £12 per hour + plus benefits
Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum + plus benefits
Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus and Benefits
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits