|Job Title:||Company Accountant|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + pro rated|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Initially one day a week
Annual salary £50,000 - £60,000 pro-rata
Our client is an exciting start-up entity located in central Hertfordshire with a particular focus on pioneering new technologies within their chosen sector. They are a forward-thinking enterprise with a clear vision of how their product will change lives and establish itself as the go to solution within their niche market.
This is a new position reporting to the CEO and CTO and will be pivotal to the company moving progressively forward along its already defined path. The role will exist primarily to enable sustainable growth of the company by:
* Planning the company's financial strategy to investigate and safeguard the finances of the business.
* Driving the financial planning, undertaking risk assessment and mitigation with a focus on investments and liabilities, managing cash and liquidity risks.
* Being knowledgeable about and actively participating in discussions on strategic funding opportunities
* Ensuring Executive accountability and controls on finances
- Driving the company's financial planning
- Maintaining the rolling cash flow.
- Leading the financial modelling.
- Overseeing the accounting support for the legal entity.
- Helping manage the 3rd party logistics provider re inventory, receivables etc.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Evaluating the company's fund raising plans and capital structure exploring different fund raising options
- Preparing reliable current and forecasting reports
- Liaising with the accountancy firm re filing accounts etc.
The ideal candidate
* Well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations
* Deep knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
* Experience and knowledge of forecasting and data analysis
* Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
Leadership and other business skills and experience:
* The journey will be rapid and fluid and as such, the role will require interface with the Board and the Exec team including holding everyone accountable to ensure the company's financial health
* Strategic thinking with a strong analytical mind is essential.
* Exemplary communication skills are a must, across all levels of seniority
* Prior experience in a successful start-up entity will be highly beneficial.
* Professionally Qualified - ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
On offer is the chance to be an influential player on an exciting journey, steered by an entrepreneurial leader with an already proven track record in bringing profitable concepts and products to market. The role will initially work on a one day a week basis but any applicant must have the capacity to increase this over the months and years ahead as and when the medium to long term vision takes shape.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £42000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits