Commercial Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Commercial Management Accountant|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum plus Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing SME looking for a Commercially savvy and technically strong Qualified Accountant to join their team.
You will head up the Finance Function supported by the Accounts Assistants and reporting to Senior Management on a regular basis. You will overlook all aspects of Operational and Commercial Finance.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and funder reporting
- Develop and implement set of comprehensive management dashboards including financial and non-financial KPIs
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls, leveraging systems where possible
- Managing annual budgeting process, including periodic reviews/latest estimates
- Optimising working capital, stock control and supply chain planning through demand vs supply forecasting
- Owning the relationship with external parties like auditors, payroll service providers and other Senior Management across the UK and Europe
- Providing ad-hoc financial analysis as required
The successful candidate will be ACA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role. You will have excellent Excel skills including financial modelling and data analysis. You will have a real pro-active mind-set, can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership. Previous experience in a contracting or manufacturing business will be advantageous.
On offer is the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business that would allow you to have full ownership of the finance department while having flexible working hours.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available