Commercial Finance Manager (Consumer Brand)
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager (Consumer Brand)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + £6k Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
The role will be responsible for commercial and financial evaluation of significant capital and revenue expenditure, as well as providing expertise on evaluation methodology to ensure investment are properly assessed, relating to all Property. You'll also be required to maintain and evolve a detailed Estates Plan to support the strategy to maximise returns, as well scenario analysis to explore options for refurbs, rebranding and relocations.
Main duties include:
* Evaluation of new site openings and post completion reviews to assess performance
* Reporting on results of refurbishments and new openings, providing commentary and insight on key successes and learnings from projects to take moving forward
* Building capital expenditure budget for both annual budget and 5 year plan
* Business partner with projects team to establish timings and identify any potential cash flow risks
* Monitoring capital expenditure against budget and build phased forecast and report for Operations and Senior Finance Team
* Owning data which drives decisions on lease renewals, refurb program and relocations
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience gleaned from a fast-paced and dynamic environment. In terms of skill set, the crucial element will be previous exposure to investment appraisal methodology, including financial metrics and scenario analysis. Alongside this, the ability to work with large, unstructured data sets and produce meaningful, value adding analysis is also key.
Culture fit and attitude is vastly important to the brand, so you must, therefore, possess a positive and proactive approach to tasks, as well as a proven track record using initiative to come up with creative solutions. You'll also demonstrate a confident and engaging character, ensuring the ability to influence stakeholders and build crucial relationships outside of Finance.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and commercially astute Finance Manager to join a business that will undoubtedly provide future progression, as it continues to grow and implement impressive strategy. This particular team also operates a fun and relaxed culture, where individuals are encouraged to work autonomously and put their own individual stamp on their role.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Bens
Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + £5k Car + 30% Bonus
Senior Finance Analyst, Commercial Finance
Salary: £55000 - £58000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Bens
Commercial Finance Business Partner
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Bens & Bonus
Senior Finance Analyst, Commercial
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Bens