Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Bens Inc- Bonus-15%, Medical & Pension|
|REF:||NH 3904230 EM_1570034136|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£65,000- £70,000, Benefits include Bonus- 15% Bonus, Private Medical & Pension
Our Client, an extremely fast paced technology business, has an outstanding opportunity for a Commercially focused Finance Business Partner to join what can only be described as an entrepreneurial enterprise. The business has exciting plans to become a real global player and is going through a period of transition, which has resulted in the requirement of a true Business Partner.
The purpose of this position is to provide support, challenge and value add to the wider business in order to achieve commercial goals and drive performance through enhanced decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
* Produce high quality presentations and interpretation of financial results - from cost centre managers through to Board reporting - on a timely basis
* Clear articulation of future implications of current performance and close work with key stakeholders to identify appropriate corrective actions where necessary
* Identify and assure delivery of appropriate KPIs and analysis, ensuring processes are clear and efficient
* Provide decision support and challenge for Sales and other Commercial proposals, assessing financial returns and how to optimise
* Key role in the budget and re forecast processes, providing clear articulation of key assumptions and sensitivities and ensure they are underpinned by strong stakeholder accountability
* Provide inputs into the long range business plan and consider key sensitivities required
* Proactively engage with the business to ensure there is a strong understanding of current issues and performance and appropriate Finance support and challenge
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with strong academics and qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA. This is a highly visible role within the business and the successful candidate will be in a position to implement change and will be consulted in key commercial decisions. This newly created position is one where the successful candidate will be able to mould and shape as they see fit.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available