Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bens & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
The purpose of this position is to provide support, challenge and value add to the wider business in order to achieve commercial goals and drive performance through enhanced decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving the commercial profitability of the International business by providing clarity and transparency around performance with insightful analysis.
- Highlighting key variances to budget, forecast and last year and produce clear and achievable profit improvement plans.
- Appraisals of investment activity plans for both the marketing and trade spend to ensure optimal investment of monies to support growth.
- Provide support and challenge to the International Team as it explores new business opportunities.
- Ensure the business decisions are made within the context of sound financial control.
- Producing budgets and forecasts in order to aid the teams realistic view of future performance.
- Managing a team of 1.
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with first class academics and qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA. This is a highly visible role within the business and the successful candidate will be in a position to implement change and will be consulted in key commercial decisions. This newly created position is one where the successful candidate will be able to mould and shape as they see fit.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available