Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + £6.5k Car + Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Main duties include:
* Provide first class financial support to Sales Director and Account Directors, influencing behaviours and performance through insights and visibility of key drivers
* Supporting the creation and delivery of Customer strategies
* Promote business partnering culture, ensuring colleagues understand financial priorities and provide support to improve commercial skills
* Driving margin enhancement initiatives
* Work with Commercial Planning Team to influence trade investment strategy via constant monitoring, analysis and interpreting data
* Reviewing promotional plans
* Providing insight and understanding of key drivers and trends
* Leading challenge of customer forecasts, develop customer plans
* Developing 3 year strategic sales plan
* Reviewing and approving all commercial proposals & supporting the tender process
* Manage and mentor 1 direct report
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a proven track record in a Retail/FMCG/Consumer focused industry. You will demonstrate first class analysis skills and have experience of creating and persuasively presenting strategic recommendations. You must also have examples to date where you have operated in a true business partnering capacity, possessing a broad commercial perspective and being innovative and proactive in your approach.
To perform this role to a high standard you must show obvious credibility and gravitas, capable of building relationships with a range of stakeholders and challenging the status quo where necessary. Due to the collaborative nature of the business, you must inspire others to exceed expectations and encourage a performance driven culture, ensuring the team achieves common goals and share in success.
This is a great opportunity for a commercially astute, career minded Commercial Finance Manager to join a 'best in class' finance function at this exciting time, as the business continues to put new strategy in place and outperform its rivals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available