Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client, one of the largest FMCG brands worldwide, are looking to employ a new Commercial Finance Manager. This brand is dedicated to producing an effective experience for the consumer and is in a period of considerable growth. This opportunity is perfect for a candidate who is commercially minded with post qualified FMCG experience, as you will report directly to an ambitious and innovative Head of UK Finance.
Key responsibilities include:
* Prepare the annual budget, quarterly forecast and annual 5 year plan as well as monthly balance sheet analysis.
* Deliver monthly analysis of all business channels.
* Oversee weekly trade analysis for all business channels.
* Report to the senior team on monthly cost reports.
* Present financial information to non-finance colleagues and hold monthly budget review meetings.
* Prepare new business plans and make relevant recommendations to the senior team.
* Knowledge of accounting systems.
* Qualified Accountant with PQE.
* Advanced Excel.
* Experience within an FMCG environment.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is excited at the prospect of working for a growing in a large company, who pride themselves on an inclusive environment. With this friendly background, you will thrive both personally and professionally.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available