Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car plus Bonus plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum plus Car plus Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a market leading global business looking for a commercially focused Finance Business Partner to join their expanding team.
You will be responsible for proactive provision of comprehensive and insightful financial and business information to champion recommendations relating to Sales, Products and Marketing as well as support Senior Management to drive the business to achieve its financial targets.
- Provide full Business Partnering to Senior Managers and Stakeholders to help them build the annual plan
- Support business cases that facilitate key investment decisions and robust tracking to ensure project control and delivery
- Build strong relationships with the Sales and Marketing teams on insight and challenge to ensure finance are able to influence decisions to drive value
- Own the financial forecasts and performance for the area
- Identify and recommend opportunities for cost reductions and/or revenue improvement in a fast moving environment
- Support the wider Commercial teams to prepare and track Business Plans, Financial Plans including budgeting, planning and forecasting, and using appropriate modelling techniques where required
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and manage the implementation of any changes
- Provide ad-hoc information, support and liaison where required
The successful candidate will be a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant with previous experience working within a commercial or operational finance environment. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to influence senior managements, stakeholders and the wider finance team. You will be able to manipulate, analyse and interpret financial and business data. You will be a self-motivated and proactive individual who is able to work effectively under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
This role is a key player in a variety of upcoming projects planned and one that will be part of the "future leaders" talent development scheme.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration