Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|REF:||NH 89077 EP_1525882579|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£400- £450p/day, 6 months
Our Client, an extremely fast paced consumer led business, has an outstanding opportunity for a Commercially focused Finance Manager to join what can only be described as an entrepreneurial enterprise. The business is a true global player and is growing through a period of transition, which has resulted in the requirement of a Commercial Finance Manager.
The purpose of this position is to provide support, challenge and value add to the wider business in order to achieve commercial goals and drive performance through enhanced decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving the commercial profitability of the International business by providing clarity and transparency around performance with insightful analysis.
- Highlighting key variances to budget, forecast and last year and produce clear and achievable profit improvement plans.
- Appraisals of investment activity plans for both the marketing and trade spend to ensure optimal investment of monies to support growth.
- Provide support and challenge to the International Team as it explores new business opportunities.
- Ensure the business decisions are made within the context of sound financial control.
- Producing budgets and forecasts in order to aid the teams realistic view of future performance.
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with first class academics and qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA. This is a highly visible role within the business and the successful candidate will be in a position to implement change and will be consulted in key commercial decisions. This newly created position is one where the successful candidate will be able to mould and shape as they see fit.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Commercial Finance Manager - M&A
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Finance Business Partner, Watford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £48000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
North London, London
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bens Inc-Medical, Bonus- 30%, Pension