Commercial Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + 30% Bonus plus £7k car plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus 30% Bonus plus £7k car plus Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic organisation, is looking for a talented and ambitious Commercial Finance Manager to join their team.
This is a role suited to individuals who have a broad analysis experience and the ability to provide commentary and explanation behind the numbers and analysis that is produced.
- Monitor and forecast detailed plans for the marketing team
- Work with sales to monitor and forecast detailed promotional pricing plans for clients
- Work to improve core commercial finance processes
- Prepare ad hoc commercial project viability studies
- Prepare month end actuals and co-ordinate the preparation of the monthly commercial reports
- Prepare the monthly forecast profit and loss statements
- Provide monthly and quarterly bridges for corporate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and strategic plans P&L Statements
- Review balance sheet accruals and ensure each entry supported with justification
- Challenge and improve the quality of reporting to ensure it is focused, relevant, accurate, timely and insightful
The successful candidate will be an ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with previous experience ideally working for a Global organisation. You will have extensive experience of planning and forecasting and the ability to liaise with finance and non-finance personnel on a daily basis.
You will have strong ability to influence and challenge the commercial team across the business and be able to work in a results driven culture with big focus on execution. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available