Commercial Finance Director
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Director|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£100000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus- 30%, Equity Options|
|REF:||NH 896678 ER_1562948737|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
£100- £120kpa plus Great Benefits Inc a 30% Bonus & Equity Options
Vitae are currently partnering with one of the world's best loved technology brands in their search for a cutting edge Commercial Finance Director. The business is synonymous for their creativity and their unique approach.
* Responsible for providing financial advice and insights to the leadership team on all commercial related matters including revenue, marketing investment and new business opportunities to improve business performance and support decision-making.
* Establish credibility by being a trusted business partner, fostering a culture of integrity by designing commercial and impactful solutions and providing supportive challenge and valuable insight.
* Ability to translate financial and non-financial revenue and marketing metrics into actionable operating plans to support key stakeholders in driving the business forward.
* Work closely with marketing finance to ensure consistency between long-term forecasts, annual planning and forecasting and weekly flash of revenue and marketing investment.
* Deliver operational excellence across core corporate strategy planning processes, driving a culture of ongoing continual improvement, recommend areas for improvement and lead the implementation of those improvements.
* Lead, develop and grow a team of skillful Finance professionals, ensuring they have the right balance of technical skills and commercial savviness.
* Able to lead and inspire high performing teams, ensuring clear goals and objectives are set and organising work effectively to get the most out of the group.
* Stay on top of industry trends, competitors to find opportunities whilst mitigating risks.
Strong commercial acumen is a must, as well as demonstrable experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business drivers across revenue and marketing investment. Confidence and gravitas in working with and challenging senior management is very important.
On offer, aside from the generous remuneration package is the chance for forge an excellent career with a true market leader. The business pride themselves on their employee development plans and this really contributes to their unique approach to the working environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Reporting Lead, Oracle Fusion Finance Transformation (FTC)
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
Senior FP&A Manager
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Bens
Corporate Tax Manager
Salary: £90000 - £120000 per annum + excellent benefits package