Commercial Finance Analyst (contract)
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst (contract)|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|REF:||SM 310719 COMF_1564593459|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Review and interpret historical results to improve understanding of the territory's performance and challenge financial information provided by others
- Territory FP&A reporting that provides insight and adds value
- Manage forward looking planning processes and submissions to Group FP&A (weekly outlook, quarterly forecast, budget, 3-year plan)
- Take ownership of assigned areas, reviewing all key numbers and analysis prepared by other information owners to ensure full understanding
- Identify business trends and areas of concern and conduct further analysis, working with business partners and management accountants as required, to understand the factors behind the changes/trends occurring and provide clear actionable insight
- Review and submit the month flash file ensuring insightful commentary is provided
- Continuously look for ways to simplify and streamline all reporting to ensure consistency of information and free up time for more value added analysis and insight
- Review and interpret the weekly outlook file for the FP&A Manager
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of business plans (long range plan, budgets and forecasts) and deliver routing reporting to establish performance, opportunities and risks against them (financial drivers and market share)
- Provide comprehensive financial accounting, management accounting and reporting for commercial areas of the business
- Carry out analysis of unit cost and productivity measures, linking operational and financial performance
- Identify opportunities for process improvements via automation and standardisation and support or manage the implementation of any changes
- Provide ad-hoc information, support and liaison where required
- Embrace the use of Hyperion reporting and forecasting tools to create improved reporting and forecasting processes for the commercial finance team
The successful candidate will be ACA or CIMA Qualified with demonstrable reporting and planning experience in a medium to large corporate entity.
You will have the ability to work accurately and to manage tight timelines in a fluid environment. You will take a logical and methodical approach to the analysis of information to draw accurate conclusions.
You will have strong communication skills and the ability to influence senior business partner.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available