Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
You will report to a Commercial Finance Manager, with responsibility for the promotional and marketing activity from a finance perspective. You'll partner with the Commercial Director and Senior Exec Team to provide value-adding analysis and insight to help meet business objectives.
Main duties include:
* Helping to produce focused, cost-effective promotions using insight derived from large data sets
* Promotional analysis and reporting
* Assisting in setting up and running regular promotions meetings to ensure consistent challenge and feedback of commercials
* Running and improving forecasting models
* Monitoring and reporting of pricing including compilation of price packs, competitor analysis etc.
* Managing marketing accounts covering month end, forecasting/planning
* Commercial performance and cost-benefit analysis on marketing initiatives
* Identifying and developing improvements in reporting and system use
The successful candidate will be studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have strong Excel capabilities (ideally VBA) with good systems knowledge. Aside from being commercially astute, you must possess excellent communication skills and have detailed examples of where you have worked effectively with senior stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
This is a very exciting opportunity to work for a local employer of choice with a truly supportive and fun professional environment, in which high achievers and hard workers will undoubtedly flourish.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available