Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Main duties includes:
* Play a key role in the creation, calculation and roll out of business plans, including setting relevant targets for site performance
* Take ownership for driving margin improvement by raising business understanding of key P&L cost drivers
* Develop and maintain reports to support weekly and periodic reporting cycles
* Confidently present relevant financial information on company and regional performance vs business plan expectations
* Managing and mentoring a junior analyst
* Business partner with Operations Teams to drive performance improvement initiatives
* Provide ad hoc insight and financial analysis to support business critical projects
The successful candidate will be of Graduate calibre and ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or finalist, ideally with relevant analysis experience gleaned in a fast-paced multi-site/consumer lead industry. You must also have strong working knowledge of Excel.
Due to the highly cross-functional nature of the role, you will be an exceptional communicator with the ability to influence decision making through insightful recommendations and utilising your natural gravitas. You will be a strong team player and capable of building relationships to effectively engage, lead and challenge where necessary.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for charismatic, self-motivated and passionate Business Planning Analyst to join an organisation well-known for providing a transparent, vibrant and supportive professional working environment; where high achievers and hard workers are acknowledged and rewarded accordingly.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available