Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
£28,000 - £37,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits including Study Support
Our client is looking for an ambitious, committed and enthusiastic Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful individual will be involved in strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting. This is truly a high profile role where numerical and analytical skills coupled with strong communication skills are essential.
You will support the Commercial Director, Senior Executive and Senior Managements from day one.
- Provide analysis and financial support
- Looking at sales and margin analysis
- Managing promotional funding and retrospective supplier income agreements
- Helping the commercial and supply chain teams better manage stock purchases
- Support with forecasting and budgeting month end accounting requirements
- Ad hoc commercial analysis
- Provide insight to help the business achieve its stock targets
The successful candidate will be studying towards their ACCA/CIMA Qualification and have experience working for a fast-paced business.
You need to be self-motivated and proactive in tackling new challenges and business problems. You must have strong attention to detail and be able to deliver under pressure.
You must have advanced Excel skill including V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available