Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £37000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£28,000 - £37,000 per annum plus Study Support, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic consumer facing business, is looking for a talented and charismatic Part-Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to join their well-established team. This is a newly created role due to company growth.
Key Duties includes
- Creating dynamic reports to provide meaningful data to non-finance colleagues throughout the organisation
- Analysing the future pipeline of business opportunities to improve accuracy of forecasts
- Working with sales managers to create accurate weekly sales forecasts
- Improving the integrity of data to drive strategic decision making
- Calculating commission payments
- Producing monthly management pack in a timely and accurate fashion
- Assisting in the creation of monthly P&L forecasts and budgets
- Ad hoc sales analysis as required
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified with previous experience doing a similar role and a strong commercial acumen. You need to have a strong academic background and experience working with Senior Stakeholders.
You will have demonstrable experience of complex problem solving in an analytical role and the ability to understand commercial requirements.
You will have strong communication skills in a cross-cultural environment and proven analytical skills, showing the ability to improve accuracy and efficiency.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available