Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£28,000 - £38,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits & Study Support
Our Client is a leading global Business seeking for a high calibre Commercial Finance Analyst to join their finance team.
The Commercial Finance Analyst is required to work as part of the Commercial Finance team to assist the Commercial Finance Managers with business partnering, management and control of the Business Units.
Top performers will have a chance to join the company's Finance Talent Pool and will be developed, rotated and promoted regularly.
- Assisting the Commercial Finance Managers in providing financial, operational and strategic support to the Business Unit Heads, Partners and Senior Management
- Monthly reporting of Business Unit Results including preparation and follow up of variance analysis
- Preparation of forecasts and budget analysis
- Advise the partner group on financial aspects for exciting proposals, pricing and reviewing commercial contracts
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis and management of ad-hoc queries on Business Unit financials
- Making a key contribution to regular weekly and monthly reporting
- Development of key reports and ensuring these are kept up to date
- Opportunity to develop within this role to take on responsibility for managing specific Business Units including liaison with Business Unit Heads, Partners and Senior Management
- Expense and cost analysis, review and investigation of out of policy/anomaly spend
The successful candidate will be a graduate with strong academic background studying or looking to start their CIMA/ACCA Qualification. You will have excellent IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, having the confidence to communicate clearly with senior management. You will think logically and methodically, have the ability to work under pressure and be deadline driven.
Our Client is looking for a professional, naturally inquisitive and driven Commercial Financial Analyst who has a proactive attitude and a positive approach. On offer, will be the chance to build a rewarding career path. Our Client will give you the opportunity to develop professionally and personally, and can promise to reward and recognise those who deliver great quality work and who aim to exceed expectations.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Bens & Discounts
Commercial Finance Analyst (FTSE 100)
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Bens
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits