Commercial Analyst- Marketing
|Job Title:||Commercial Analyst- Marketing|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical, Pension|
|REF:||NH 59604 FT_1591286462|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£45- £50,000 + Benefits- Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical, Pension
Our Client, a multi-national based at their impressive Headquarters in Windsor are currently looking to source an ambitious, high calibre Commercial Analyst on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity within a highly profitable and growing organisation where numerical and analytical skills combined with strong interpersonal and business partnering skills are critical.
The role will require the successful candidate to business partner for various non finance areas with a real focus on the Marketing department. Assisting these teams in achieving their commercial and financial goals, through accurate reporting, forecasting and insightful ad-hoc analysis.
The role will include the following key areas:
- Provide analytical support to the marketing team with financial information and analysis to enable them to make sound commercial decisions.
- Investigate sources of data available to aid the creation of improved analysis and reporting.
- Ownership of the forecasting and budgeting of marketing related financials and KPI's.
- Marketing campaign and the related discounts reporting and analysis.
- Budgeting and forecasting of customer numbers by marketing channel.
- Support various e-Commerce projects and ad-hoc insightful analysis.
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with a strong academic background with future progression opportunities available for those that show drive, determination and ultimately achieve results. Most importantly you will be confident, able to challenge Senior Management and be a self starter with the ability to go to various sources to gather information required.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available