|Job Title:||Commercial Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£30,000-£40,000pa + benefits
Are you seeking a role, where you can put your commercial acumen and advanced analytical skills to use in a business which will recognise your contribution? An excellent opportunity has arisen at one of our innovative and dynamic clients, to join them in a brand new role which will see you make a real impact and change.
Working within the commercial team, the successful candidate will business partner with various departments to ensure analysis and reporting is accurate and drawing insight which can shape strategic business decision. You will play a pivotal role in budgeting and setting margins, to contribute to the growth and success of a very well-regarded client.
- Producing both market and competitor analysis
- Managing a junior analyst
- Regularly forecasting new business NSV, margin, and demand for stock
- Producing month-end reports of actual sales vs. forecast
- Monitoring the system used within the business to ensure accuracy & relevance
- Providing pro-active & responsive business insight
- Acting as a business partner to the sales and marketing departments.
- Suggesting and implementing changes to sales reporting and forecasting tools
- Contributing to the budgeting process of new business sales and gross margin
The successful candidate will be an individual with significant commercial analysis experience. You will be proficient in the use of Excel for both manipulating and presenting data. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to form excellent working relationships across an organisation. A keen interest in taking a management role is also key for applicants.
The business is an impressive entity and are really seeking someone who is keen to contribute to strategic decision and is confident to challenge where required. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven analytical professional to nurture and enhance their skills.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + ss + benefits
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum
Service Performance Analyst
Salary: £35000 - £39000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Part-Qualified Finance Analyst
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + study support + benefits