|Job Title:||Commercial Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum + 30% Bonus plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum plus 30% Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a market leading organisation and a true global force with an innovative approach to business that has helped them to retain leading status in a highly competitive industry.
This is a rare opportunity, due to impressive staff retention and talent planning, for a driven and ambitious ACCA/CIMA Studier to add significant value in this truly commercial role.
- Provide comprehensive financial accounting, management accounting and reporting for commercial areas of the business
- Support the Investment Committee process which trades off scarce investment resources via a business case analysis and control process
- Carry out analysis of unit cost and productivity measures, linking operational and financial performance, to identify areas for focus/change
- Identify and recommend opportunities for cost reduction and/or revenue improvement
- Present complex information and analysis in an accessible and meaningful way
- Support the commercial team to prepare and track Business Plans, Financial Plans and Local Targets using appropriate modelling techniques where required
- Identify opportunities for process improvements via automation and standardisation and support/manage the implementation of any changes
- Provide ad-hoc information, support and liaison where required
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA studier with strong Academic background and strong commercial awareness. You will have proven track record of building relationships outside of the finance function with well developed communication skills. You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills including ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret financial and business data. You will be proactive and take the initiative to explore issues and generate new ideas and approaches.
On offer is the chance to propel your career within a business that not only gained market dominance but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Commercial Finance Analyst (FTSE 100)
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Bens
Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + attractive benefits